今日は早く歩き始めました。六時に一日を始めるのはなかなか気持ちいいものです。
Tanemaji, number 34.
34番種間寺
It was a bit of a hike up to Seiryuji, number 35. There was a nice view.
35番青龍寺まではちょっとした登りがありました。眺めが綺麗でした。
The monk at this temple gave me a hand towel as settai. Settai from a temple, that's a first! Thanks, Seiryuji!
ここのお寺のお坊そんから接待で手拭いをもらいました。お寺からお接待なんて、初めてです。青龍寺、ありがとう!
I stopped at a convenience store to buy some chocolate, and the clerk gave me a bottle of tea as osettai! Wow! I'm in luck today.
コンビニに寄ってチョコを買ったら、接待でお茶をもらいました!ワイ、今日はついているな。3F最高‼
A pleasant brook.
きれいな小川。
A long walk brought me to Usa. (Yes, "Usa." Long ago when Japanese manufacture had a poor reputation, goods were stamped with "made in Usa" to trick foreign buyers.)
ずっと歩いて行ったら、宇佐に着きました。(昔、に本製品の評判が悪かった時代、外国の消費者を騙すために製品に「made in Usa」と書いたとか。)
Usa whales.
宇佐の鯨
The pagoda at the base of Shoryuji, number 36.
36番青龍寺の下の五重塔
Tonight I'm staying at an inn again. Expensive, but the view is amazing and the food delicious.
今晩も宿に泊まります。高いけど眺めがいいし、食べ物が美味しいです。土佐国民宿舎です。ススメです!
The rooms are nice, too. This is a typical room for Japanese inns.
部屋もきれいです。
I walked 30 kilometers today. So much for my plan to walk shorter distances. But tomorrow I plan to hitch a ferry and a bus to the next temple.
今日は30キロ歩きました。もっと短い距離を歩くという予定がどうなったでしょうか。しかし明日はフェリーとバスで次のお寺に行く予定です。
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿